- Once allotted and the agreement signed, the prices are firm.
- All payments are to be made only by demand draft or by local cheques favouring 'Alpine Homes' payable at Thiruvalla.
- The contracted built up area shall be handed over to the customer on settling of all the dues to the builder.
- Alpine Homes reserves the right to accept or reject any appilication.
- Other expenses to be borne by the purchaser include all Local Taxes,Sales Tax on Works Contract or VAT, as applicable,Kerala Building Tax,Construction Worker's Welfare Fund,Providend Fund contributions or similar social security fund contributions ,if any applicable or made applicable during the pendency of the contract or after its completion in relation to this project,other statutory paymens in respect of the construction work carried out,KSEB deposits and cabling charges as specified in the agreement monthly maintenance deposit/advance,cost of transformer and the charges for extra works,if any.
- The Builder is not responsible for any delay in water/electricity and other service connection due to the delay with concerned departments.
- The plans are not drawn to scale and are included only for the purpose of identification. The measurements shown in the plan are indicative and may vary.Furniture layout is only an indication for space utilization.The elevation shown in the brochure is an artistic impression only and the actuals may vary slightly according to the practical site conditions.All measurements and specifications shown in the brochure are subject to minor variations without specific or general notice.All such variations/alterations shall be purely at the discretion of the builder.
- The area of the apartment is inclusive of proportionate share of common areas and wall thickness.
- Sanctioned building plans,title deeds and other related documents pertaining to this project are available at our office for reference.
- All transactions are subject to Thiruvalla jurisdiction only.
Documentation of an apartment comprises two parts:
a. On allotment, two agreements will be executd between the Builder and the purchaser;one for the sale of undivided share of land and another for execution of a construction contract to build an apartment.Though separate considerations are specified in each agreement,the composite value of the undivided share of land and that of the construction contract will be shown in the payment schedule.
b. The sale deed for the undivided share of land will be registered in favour of the purchaser on receipt of the entire payments and before handing over of the contracted built up area to be constructed through the builder.Stamp duty,documentation charges,registration charges and incidental expenses for the registration of the sale deed will be to the buyer's account.
An Ownership Association/Trust will be formed on handing over of the possession of the apartments.Membership in the above Association/Trust is compulsory.The Owner's Association/Trust will carry out all necessary routine and annual maintenance and repairs to common area and exterior walls of the building,common installation and fittings,payment of electricity and water charges for common facilities and services.Maintenance charge/deposits are to be paid by each owner regularly and on time.The maintenance will be carried out by the builder until the formation of the Owners Association,which will take over the maintenance.Maintenance deposit/advance is collected from all the owners by the builder and after appropriating the expenses incurred by the builder during the period the maintenance was done by them, the builder shall transfer the balance amount to theAssociation after its formation.
Rules and regulations
Alpine Homes' "Royal Orchid Apartments" is a time bound project scheduled to commence in December 05 and completed by October 06.Incase payments are not made as per agreement signed,the builder reserves the right to cancel the allotment,in which case the amount paid until such cancellation will be returned only after reallotment to another party and without any interest.
25% of the total contracted amount to be paid initially at the commencement stage of project while executing the agreement, and the balance in bi-monthly instalments.Allotment of car park will be at extra cost.
Note:All measurements and specifications given elsewhere in this website
are subject to minor variations without specific or general notice .All such variations/alternations shall
be purely at the discretion of the builder.The information contained herein does not form part of the
contract and is subject to change.Elevation given is an artistic impression only. This website does not
constitute a legal offer nor an invitation to an offer.